RE: [council] GNSO SF schedule
- To: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] GNSO SF schedule
- From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:23:25 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTi=zYARuwcXcYvvoLFYWs8rb8JQVFSfj5zAAuj2n@mail.gmail.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <AANLkTim2Mu+YYFR0bZd6W+m=33nu-7iMV3a5=ytRWk5W@mail.gmail.com> <C987FD51.E632email@example.com> <05B243F724B2284986522B6ACD0504D7E5D1FE75EE@EXVPMBX100-1.exc.icann.org> <AANLkTikE6zntHn+a4avo3mp=owR8beaQnUOh-tekmN4u@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=zYARuwcXcYvvoLFYWs8rb8JQVFSfj5zAAuj2n@mail.gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcvShqa/wIx96tr7S1OxLBXBWaRauQAHOjDQ
- Thread-topic: [council] GNSO SF schedule
Can we get an explanation of what the purpose of the 9-10 meeting with Patrick
and the SSAC is for? Is there an agenda? I know many of the stakeholder
groups are meeting with them separately, so I am not sure why we need to meet
with them at a Council level as well.
Also, I am not sure why there are two conflicting meetings from 10:30-12 on
Saturday (PPSC and RAP). There is no RAP working group anymore, so any
discussions on the resolutions passed by Council at the meeting earlier this
month need to be had as a full Council. My recommendation would be that we
move the discussions on the Registration Abuse to 9-10 and if we need to have a
conflicting meeting, we can have Councilors on the PPSC choose between meeting
with the SSAC and the PPSC meeting.
Can we also change the Sunday meeting entitled "PPSC" to "PDP-WT"?
Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Law & Policy
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Olga Cavalli
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:48 AM
To: GNSO Council
Subject: [council] GNSO SF schedule
attached you can find a new version of the GNSO SF Schedule.
Please note that Saturday 9-10 am there will be a presentation by Patrick
Falstrom new chair of the SSAC.
There are still some meetings to be confirmed / defined. (marked yellow)
Please let Glen and myself know if all events and changes have been reflected
in this new version or if you have any suggestion or comment.