Re: [council] Motion Re: Global Outreach Recommendations
- To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Motion Re: Global Outreach Recommendations
- From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:28:30 -0800
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, J Robinson <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <3CBC7364-F2DF-4DAE-881A-3B31D05EA0BB@indom.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcvOH2xctcIolvZzRuGa/KJleMOkpAAAQgwf
- Thread-topic: [council] Motion Re: Global Outreach Recommendations
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/126.96.36.199117
We are working on getting the link established. As soon as it is ready we’ll
On 2/16/11 4:18 PM, "Stéphane Van Gelder" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Glen, please post this on the wiki. I notice there's a link missing that needs
to be added to the motion.
Envoyé de mon iPhone4
Le 16 févr. 2011 à 20:58, "J Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Fellow Council Members,
Following the reminder below, I'd like to propose the attached motion for
consideration at the forthcoming Council meeting on 24 February 2011.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Glen de Saint Géry
Sent: Wed 16/02/2011 18:24
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] REMINDER: Motion and Document deadline - TODAY Wednesday 16
February for Council meting on 24 February 2011
Just a reminder that as required in the GNSO Operating Procedures, motions and
reports for consideration in the GNSO Council meeting on Thursday, 24 February
2011 are due not later than 8 days in advance of that meeting, that is, today
Wednesday, 16 February 2011.
Please see the calendar page for due dates for the rest of the year:
Please note that the pending project list is posted at:
This will be updated before the Council meeting on 24 February 2011.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Glen de Saint Géry
<Motion for Consideration - Global Outreach Recommendations.doc>