[council] Resending - Working lunch topics? - GNSO weekend SF schedule
- To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Resending - Working lunch topics? - GNSO weekend SF schedule
- From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:23:13 -0800
- Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=WHCxF/PVPQ9lUek9/YtSHM8Q8LQdcW4+qtLGxbZIHsU=; b=u+nmfthKLWjHVGeK7PWweT7cxodpAZzM8xXkHUisdTFnKIgmkqPyzzonipalJBC1EW Rc9TGJ6nMD160M79VpA2I/w917Mc179IjINki0OwLaACsRTnJn4GwlE8dNXPc27CVA6y U5SmO6ONbZzBwLVOmYppwhTmWoe0Sgkmakr0Y=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; b=L9CeuvCxYJkyCJcyal9r9omBPgkkMIgpUY4WCKVuTFPVzFMHONQBl5Y/jAcD8jLAgE hzC1QhT6I29Du5pmQfT5PXWpGRVwKIPuVpyYdTEqvSi9Q1fbdoXU2iQZMxRrx3uJSZJZ E0j2oodjPCnNV1rb95vgdPjIAPm8bNL81qPYk=
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Glen and I are working on gathering the missing info for the SF schedule.
We still need suggestions about topics to be considered during the two
Stéphane made the first suggestion:
"final preparation for our meeting with the Board on Sunday"
Which other topics would be of Council´s interest?
Please let us know, your comments are welcome.
2011/2/7 Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
> I have some questions re this agenda.
> Our schedule for Saturday still looks a little rough to me:
> - What is the intended purpose of the 9 to 10am slot?
> - Why not put an OSC slot concurrent to the 10:30 to 11:30 PPSC slot?
> - Who are giving the reports in the 12 to 13 slot?
> - What are the topics for the working lunch? (Suggestion: one topic could
> be "final preparation for our meeting with the Board on Sunday").
> - Do we know where the social event will take place?
> - Do we know where the Sunday dinner with the Board will take place?
> - Why have these 2 dinners been changed around again? In Cartagena, I
> thought it was useful to have the dinner with the Board on the Saturday
> evening, i.e. before our official work session with them on the Sunday...
> I would also like the Council to have a general discussion about its role
> within the GNSO and also the way our work is organised during these
> pre-ICANN meeting weekends. Do you think this is a good idea and if so, is
> this something we could fit into the weekend somewhere?
> Thanks again.
> Le 6 févr. 2011 à 19:53, Olga Cavalli a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > Attached you can find a new version of the GNSO SF schedule.
> > It includes the request of changing the House meetings to Sunday.
> > As soon as we recieve additional confirmations or info we will let you
> > Best regards
> > Olga
> > <GNSO Draft San Francisco March 2011 v7.xls>