Re: [council] Call for Volunteers to ccNSO Study Group on Use of Names for Countries and Territories

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Call for Volunteers to ccNSO Study Group on Use of Names for Countries and Territories
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:38:20 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

Further to my previous email on this group, as no-one has voiced any objection
to Ching as liaison, I will forward his name as our liaison to the ccNSO.

I want to thank Ching for volunteering for this.

As a further update, please see below the list of current GNSO volunteers to
this group.

Olga Cavalli
Ching Chiao
Avri Doria