[council] New GNSO website

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] New GNSO website
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:46:32 +0100
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glen,

Do you know when the new GNSO website will be online?

One of the things I'd like to see on that site is a clear link to the latest
version of the GNSO bylaws and op procs. Although I have the documents to hand
and other Councillors no doubt have them as well, the current site makes it
very difficult to find them for people who might not be as well versed in GNSO
procedures as we are.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager