Re: [council] FW: Rec6 CWG Response to the Board Request

Thanks guys for initiating the discussion.

I encourage others to chime in. This topic of community working groups is one
that is obviously generating some uncertainty and, dare I say it, even some
level of discomfort. It would therefore be helpful to further the discussion on
the Council list and perhaps, plan a discussion item on this during one of our
forthcoming Council teleconferences.

Thanks.

Stéphane