[council] GAC/ICANN meeting in Feb

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GAC/ICANN meeting in Feb
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 22:15:51 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

Just FYI, I have sent in my capacity as Chair an email to Heather and Peter
asking about the status of this meeting and whether it will be open to
observers.

I have not had an answer yet and will let the Council know when I do.

If anyone from Staff can shed some light on whether the meeting will be open or
closed, I'm sure that would be useful to any Councillors, or anyone from any
GNSO group, who would like to attend.

Thanks,

Stéphane