[council] Meeting with the Board on Sunday in Cartagena

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Meeting with the Board on Sunday in Cartagena
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:26:49 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As you all know, we are schedule for a working session with the Board on the
Sunday in Cartanega.

The session is one hour, from 14:30 to 15:30.

This is a new format. This session with the Board is in addition to our
traditional more "social" dinner event.

As part of our meeting planning duties, Glen and I have been asked to provide
an agenda for this meeting.

So if people have topics they would like to discuss, please post them on the
list asap or send them to the Council Chairs so that the agenda can be
finalised.

Thanks,

Stéphane