[council] Council Chair Election

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Council Chair Election
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:52:45 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to thank Olga and Stéphane for their willingness to serve the GNSO
community as Chair if elected and also thank them for submitting their
candidate statements.  In our Council meeting next week a brief amount of time
will be allotted for Councilors to ask both candidates any questions you may
have.

As usual we have a very full agenda so we will have limited time for candidate
questions.  Therefore, I want to request that if anyone has questions that may
require longer responses, please submit those on the list in advance of the
meeting so that Olga and Stéphane can respond on the list before the meeting.
That will then provide opportunity for follow-up questions if needed.

I look forward to a successful Chair election process.

Chuck