From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Margie Milam
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 4:29 PM
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [council] Final Report on Proposals for Improvements to the RAA

Dear Councilors,

On behalf of the Joint GNSO/ALAC RAA Drafting Team,  I am pleased to
deliver the Final Report on Proposals for Improvements to the Registrar
Accreditation Agreement  to the GNSO Council for its review and
consideration.

Please note that the version attached to this email  is a condensed
version which includes the entire text of the Final Report but excludes
all exhibits.   With exhibits, the Final Report is 179  pages long.
The complete Final Report, with all exhibits, will be posted on the GNSO
Council's  home page shortly.

Best Regards,

Margie

________