[council] FW: Councillor elections - Registries Stakeholder Group

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Councillor elections - Registries Stakeholder Group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 00:53:03 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded From: David W. Maher

Dear Glen:
This is notification from the GNSO Registries Stakeholder Group that we have
elected the following as our Councillors for two year terms, replacing Chuck
Gomes and Edmon Chung, whose terms have expired:
Jeff Neuman (North America)
Ching Chiao (Asia)
David
David W. Maher
Chair, Registries Stakeholder Group
Senior Vice President - Law & Policy
.ORG, The Public Interest Registry
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender and deleting this copy from your system. Thank you
for your cooperation.