Re: [council] FW: Action item on me from our teleconf yesterday regarding the recent Board Resolutions from Trondheim, reflecting on reports from various WG's including JAS and Rec6 CWG...

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] FW: Action item on me from our teleconf yesterday regarding the recent Board Resolutions from Trondheim, reflecting on reports from various WG's including JAS and Rec6 CWG...
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 14:53:53 +0900
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=HqUDNfkKGAq41e997YdmriDuekANFRRj5/IoB9fJMbU=; b=j/8nJ+A0wzm8oTLwYBR2oK3u6fAeLQIkoysLDN39oX7frFjtMrdxNuSy3VtJbYNhEz /0RgrTt0+ne8OaAJX/TaUHUYsOpQ1F9+fG+zDW/0wZHVeU9EhD8m99r+ERmBnvENYy8K 8d5aw0zCsc5rk0VPSKSUElV5JNPp7oTHtia3E=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chuck,

I confirm that there was discussion in the JAS WG on that matter and request
as mentioned by Cheryl .

regards

Rafik