[council] FW: ATRT and the NCSG Representative
- To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] FW: ATRT and the NCSG Representative
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 09:52:35 -0400
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: ActWYx7Al81akI+PQ9iMnsl0UbAWqwL1XXXA
- Thread-topic: ATRT and the NCSG Representative
In case anyone is not aware, Willie Currie, the AoC A&T RT member
endorsed by the GNSO via the NCSG, has to leave the A&T RT as explained
below. I will shortly forward another string of emails regarding a
possible replacement for the NCSG.
From: Avri Doria [mailto:avri@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 8:23 AM
To: Gomes, Chuck
Cc: William Drake
Subject: ATRT and the NCSG Representative
Don't know if you know but Willie Currie has to leave the ATRT because
he is joining his government in the regulatory agency. So the NCSG
would like to replace him.
I have spoken to Brian and he is willing as long as the person knows
that they cannot reopen issues and that they are expected to work hard
(Willie was a real contributor). I also spoke to Heather and she is
willing if we present a name under the conditions that Brian is willing
to accept. Though we both agreed that the process needs to work through
you and the council. I have not spoken to Peter.
The NCSG wants to replace Willie because we do not wish to lose the good
he did. We are currently trying to figure out who we would put forward.
Please let me know how you would like to handle this.