From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Gomes, Chuck
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 3:53 AM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] Motion re. VI WG

<<Motion - VI Board Response 29 Sep 10.doc>>

the 8-day advance requirement for motions, I am submitting this motion and
would appreciate a second.  Please forward this to your SGs and constituencies
to determine support for the motion on 7 October.

I am not opposed to other ways of accomplishing this, but thought that a motion
is a clear way to kick it off.

Chuck