[council] 7 October Meeting - Request for AOB Agenda Item

  • To: "'council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] 7 October Meeting - Request for AOB Agenda Item
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:37:36 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

I would like to add to our agenda (perhaps under AOB?) a status update from the
appropriate staff person on the efforts to hire a new Director of Compliance
and additional Compliance personnel necessary to bring current staff levels
back up to 100%.  (It's my understanding that the Compliance department is well
under 100% staffing at the moment.)

Glen - would you please forward this request to the appropriate staff person(s)?

Many thanks.

Kristina