RE: [council] Proxy vote assignment

For future needs, please note the last paragraph of Section 4.5.3.b:

"No GNSO Council member is permitted to exercise more than one proxy vote for
any specific action/motion before the Council. If an appointing organization
finds itself with more than one abstention situation to be remedied, the
appointing organization must allocate its proxy votes to as many other
Councilors as required such that no individual Councilor registers more than
one proxy vote at a time."

Chuck