From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Glen de Saint Géry
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:29 AM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] FW: for the Position of Volunteer Review Team Member

Forwarded From: Alice Jansen

Dear Glen,

Babagan Abubakar wishes to represent the GNSO on the WHOIS Policy Review Team.

I insisted that all GNSO requirements needed to be addressed but I am afraid he
has not replied to all items.

Thank  you,

Kind regards

Alice

Alice E. Jansen

--------------------------

ICANN

Assistant, Organizational & Affirmation Reviews

alice.jansen@xxxxxxxxx

Direct Dial: +32.2.234.78.64

Mobile: +32.4.73.31.76.56

Office Fax: +32.2.234.78.48