RE: [council] Doodle poll: To determine time for maximum attendance at Council meeting on 8 September 2010

  • To: "Gomes,Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Doodle poll: To determine time for maximum attendance at Council meeting on 8 September 2010
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:17:41 -0700
  • Cc: "Rosette,Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, "Glen_de_Saint_Géry" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Stéphane_Van_Gelder" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuck,

Difficult? It's not difficult at all. The WG is nowhere near consensus.
I know of no reason why we have to call a special meeting or move the
scheduled one to act on some motion to notify the Board of something
they already know. That makes absolutely no sense. Seems that at every
turn we keep looking for ways to make more work for ourselves.

Tim