Re: [council] Doodle poll: To determine time for maximum attendance at Council meeting on 8 September 2010

But we have been pushing the VI WG hard to meet their deadlines and as you both
know, being part of the group as you are, there's been a tremendous amount of
work and effort by the WG in that regard.

I wonder if the Council should not also be prepared to pull out all the stops
to get this done asap..?

Stéphane