[council] Doodle poll: To determine time for maximum attendance at Council meeting on 8 September 2010

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Doodle poll: To determine time for maximum attendance at Council meeting on 8 September 2010
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 06:00:52 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

On behalf of Chuck Gomes: "we are planning to change the 16 September meeting
to 8 September because of the IGF meetings the week of our regularly scheduled
meeting and because of the need to finalize action on the VI PDP WG report in
order to provide the Board information on VI 11 days before their retreat.  The
first Doodle poll results indicated that a quorum could be achieved  (6 of 7 in
the contracted party house and 8 of 13 in the non-contracted party house for a
meeting at the regularly planned time of 11:00 UTC.  The purpose of this poll
is to see if there would be stronger attendance at the other time we use for
Council meetings, that is 15:00 UTC.  If the new poll does not improve the
availability of Councilors, we will go ahead and hold the meeting at 11:00 UTC."

Please complete the attached Doodle poll to this purpose no later than Monday,
26 July 2010.

http://www.doodle.com/k8ci6c69e8zb9ywq

Time-zone is active

Thank you very much.