Re: [council] Thanks for the live mp3 stream!

  • To: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Thanks for the live mp3 stream!
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 04:41:12 -0400
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Adrian,

Nobody (that I know) has accused us of doctoring the mp3. I was including transparency along with interaction, in that I know people who are more likely to listen to the recording if they can do so simultaneously with the live meeting, both to interact and to understand the rationale for a decision as soon as they hear the outcome.

--Wendy