[council] Re: Suggested change to CCT motion

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: Suggested change to CCT motion
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:05:01 -0700
  • Cc: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, Mason Cole <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=pA6dsPTrrdudg10758gJyuYyWolrFz41GkylyoozO00=; b=fppdP6dIQvtAkgjSOZLQ3mC2RmjEndHzIBx3I9PMctWVAc9AEZc/id9iehiL9MfJgn CIsBFH61r6zjBgSoypXQrnRZ9Hm7pdS/I86B+g2sMF6cELe75vCiCAbPq+DNwrsk3kcD yBys0wPKdqrJzf9268eTnVBntl82EbFtil9ag=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do also
regards
Olga