Re: [council] Motion on Transparency of Council Meetings

  • To: Caroline Greer <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Motion on Transparency of Council Meetings
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 00:16:26 +0900
  • Cc: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=bTvr69ytFpTZH3meujZKUi+j8v7JdPG6UE1E4ZEjzbM=; b=SOPRaHd78hI+JYSDLrqxrHHEKUgQH8CrGINcVl9ElNSWX8vxxOKMmwkhBLNHMjqbAl BZZ7B6uIB4NDeMQLcKw772kkQY181WHKEpgQv3yNu9jwyD8mQia1kK+h4woMceNMHxxR 7MAIrZkJnuEWYVn0vQr3WVYBAZKTSSC1/WJ+I=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Caroline,

I was active in WG about remote participation for Internet Governance Forum,
and my understanding is that cost wasn't a barrier for setup either
audiocast or videocast.
I am even in contact with team from Politechnico Torino which help IGF
secretariat to setup video and audio streaming for each IGF open
consultation and they only request a reliable bandwidth Internet connection.

Rafik