Re: [council] SO/AC RAA Working Session in Brussels

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] SO/AC RAA Working Session in Brussels
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:46:25 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Chuck

------Original Message------
From: Gomes, Chuck
To: Rosette, Kristina
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: May 10, 2010 5:26 PM

Kristina, You know more than me. The SOAC chairs had recommended Monday. Glen -
Do you have any info on this? Chuck From: Rosette, Kristina <krosette@xxxxxxx>
To: Gomes, Chuck; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Mon May
10 17:06:22 2010 Subject: RE: [council] SO/AC RAA Working Session in Brussels
Chuck,   We're just wrapping up an RAA-B DT call.  Staff have indicated that
the RAA workshop is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.  I had
understood, perhaps incorrectly, that the RAA workshop would effectively become
the joint AC/SO session, which has traditionally been held on Monday
afternoon.  Is my understanding incorrect?  If not, do you know why the session
has been moved to Wednesday?    (Wednesday is undesirable because it means that
the law enforcement and business community personnel who would otherwise attend
the session will almost certainly have left the meeting by then.)   Many
thanks.   K From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gomes, Chuck Sent: Monday,
April 26, 2010 8:46 PM To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [council] SO/AC RAA
Working Session in Brussels I learned today that the RAA WG has discussed the
possibility of scheduling a joint workshop in Brussels and that there appears
to be interest in other SO's and AC's to make this a joint SO/AC session,
possibly on Monday afternoon.  If anyone has any input on this, please provide
this week if possible.
Chuck