RE: [council] SO/AC RAA Working Session in Brussels

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] SO/AC RAA Working Session in Brussels
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:06:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuck,

We're just wrapping up an RAA-B DT call.  Staff have indicated that the
RAA workshop is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.  I had
understood, perhaps incorrectly, that the RAA workshop would effectively
become the joint AC/SO session, which has traditionally been held on
Monday afternoon.  Is my understanding incorrect?  If not, do you know
why the session has been moved to Wednesday?

(Wednesday is undesirable because it means that the law enforcement and
business community personnel who would otherwise attend the session will
almost certainly have left the meeting by then.)

Many thanks.