Re: [council] FW: Proposal to form a Joint ALAC - GNSO WG "to develop a sustainable approach to providing support to applicants requiring assistance in applying for and operating new gTLDs" in response to the ICANN Board Resolution 20 at the Nairobi

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] FW: Proposal to form a Joint ALAC - GNSO WG "to develop a sustainable approach to providing support to applicants requiring assistance in applying for and operating new gTLDs" in response to the ICANN Board Resolution 20 at the Nairobi
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:57:00 +0900
  • Cc: "Terry L Davis, P.E." <tdavis2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=a9blF29gyM8YNUhdAWtLEaVyQ0l+rdX20NdQbfG5zWY=; b=FAUKtfsGqShcP20mcwOymD/KZbhY3Oujz5nHJZ2S9ncu5sZV3OpI/8FGMStl8jrpY8 xbKBpCn/qfDDP8YbQ73g1+GFQITC8kYR03vrIla3RGSoAVIUY5R8kXGvkiLVeUrQZRQJ OGn7FrCjZmQG3wHHoVuMfGmomCsxDCoPiKpnk=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes definitely. what is the process for starting this joint-wg?

Rafik