[council] VeriSign Notice of Fee Change

  • To: "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] VeriSign Notice of Fee Change
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:31:07 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In my role as Council Chair, I  just received the following notice:

VeriSign, Inc. hereby notifies ICANN and all ICANN-accredited registrars
of .com and .net domain names that effective July 1, 2010:

1.       VeriSign's fee for each annual increment of a new and renewal
.com domain name registration and for each transfer of a .com domain
name registration from one ICANN-accredited registrar to another will be
$7.34, exclusive of any ICANN Variable Registry-Level Fee (as defined in
the .com  Registry Agreement) or any other ICANN fee; and

2.       VeriSign's fee for each annual increment of a new and renewal
.net domain name registration and for each transfer of a .net domain
name registration from one ICANN-accredited registrar to another will be
$4.65, exclusive of any ICANN Variable Registry-Level Fee (as defined in
the .net  Registry Agreement) or any other ICANN fee.

Except for the above-described fee changes, all other terms of the
relevant registry and registry-registrar agreements remain unchanged.

Chuck