[council] have to drop off call

  • To: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] have to drop off call
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:04:46 -0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My phone battery just died, and I have another obligation to get to.

I remain opposed to the PDP-WT face to face meeting, or even Council
consideration of it, given no consensus in that group for such a meeting,
and lack of enough information re budgeting and other priorities for Council
to make an informed management decision.  The BC is not prepared to vote on
this issue in this meeting, without further information from Staff and
discussion within our Constituency.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh