[council] Motion to delay decision regarding initiation of a Vertical Integration PDP

  • To: "GNSO Council " <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Motion to delay decision regarding initiation of a Vertical Integration PDP
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:36:50 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

decision regarding whether to initiate a Vertical Integration PDP, I
believe everyone who responded favored delaying the decision until
January.  In response to that, attached and copied below is a motion
that I am making to delay decision regarding initiation of a Vertical
Integration PDP until January.

If there are any questions, please ask.  A second would be appreciated.

Glen - Please post the motion. Thanks.

Chuck