[council] Status of Delivery of the Issues Report on Vertical Integration

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Status of Delivery of the Issues Report on Vertical Integration
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:15:04 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

I just wanted to let you know that delivery of the Issues Report on Vertical
Integration will be delayed for one week.    Unfortunately, convergence of
deliverables for two significant projects,  the Issues Report and the STI
Report to the GNSO Council, has made it impossible for me to complete them
simultaneously.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience to you.

Best regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor