[council] GNSO Council draft minutes 23 November 2009

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Council draft minutes 23 November 2009
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:37:34 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

Attached please find the draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting on 23
November 2009.

Please let me know if you would like any changes to be made.

Please note that following the new GNSO Council operating Procedures we no
longer will need to approve minutes in our live meeting but each Councilor will
individually be responsible for reviewing and commenting on the minutes.

GNSO Council operating Procedures
http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/gnso-operating-procedures-clean-12nov09-en.pdf

3.5 Procedure to Produce the Minutes

"Within 10 days of the meeting, the Chair and Vice Chairs will edit the draft
and request the Secretariat to circulate the draft summary to GNSO Council
members for comment and approval. All comments received will be accepted for
inclusion into the draft minutes unless there are objections. If no objections
are received within 10 days, the minutes will be deemed to have been approved
for posting.
All comments received from GNSO Council members will be incorporated in the
summary unless there are objections from other GNSO Council members."

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry