RE: [council] Board-Staff-GNSOCouncil/leadership dinner
- To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Board-Staff-GNSOCouncil/leadership dinner
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:03:59 -0400
- In-reply-to: <927658C7-9AF1-4837-AE7B-2D2DA751337A@acm.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <927658C7-9AF1-4837-AE7B-2D2DA751337A@acm.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcpQCOgPjJdhex20R4C9G7/T5M5ANwADA+aw
- Thread-topic: [council] Board-Staff-GNSOCouncil/leadership dinner
Works for me.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
> Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:32 AM
> To: Council GNSO
> Subject: [council] Board-Staff-GNSOCouncil/leadership dinner
> I have terminated the poll and include a snapshot below.
> (Actually I include 2 snapshots. One from before I made a
> mistake and tried to edit the first column to say 'Specific
> Trademark Issues'
> instead of 'the
> TBD Board Letter' - did not realize that it would do what it
> did to the poll.
> since I had restricted the poll to one answer per person, it
> is still easy to count the 'edited' poll, however. ad the
> first snapeshot does show the lead
> DAGv3 and specific Trademark Issue got 11 votes AoC and its
> implications got 9 votes Mitigating malicious conduct
> measures got 2 votes
> Since the first two are so close and since we have
> successfully set two topics in previous dinners, one for the
> main meal and one for the dessert, I am setting:
> "DAGv3 and Specific Trademark Issues" as the dinner topic and
> "AoC and its implications" for the dessert.
> Thanks for doing the poll.