To do otherwise would be to deprive them of their particpation rights.

I suppose you can appeal my action to the SIC.

a.

On 15 Oct 2009, at 20:35, Tim Ruiz wrote:

I think notifying the SIC was premature. The process calls for the
Council to acknowledge and confirm the results. That implies to me a
formal action.

Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [council] Appointment of NCA to Houses
From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, October 15, 2009 1:22 pm
To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

This occurred during the part of the call where I was off line and the
call was being chaired by Chuck. when I came back on the cal I asked
for clarification of what had been decided.

Chuck confirmed in an earlier message that this was the case. I
expect it was a consent sort of thing where no one objected, they way
the council has made all of it consensus decisions.

I would note, that I have informed the SIC of the decision on NCA
placement as I indicated I would in my first message on this topic
this morning. I believe the decision is made and it is time to move on.

a.