RE: [council] Board letter to GNSO Council

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Board letter to GNSO Council
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:07:55 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two observations:

1. Since the clock started ticking on yesterday and ends on 14 December, by the time the new Council is seated, just 6 working weeks will be left. 2. If this request for Council input is initially performed by a work group not directly mapping to Council, it will have to complete its work with sufficient time for the result to be formally approved by the GNSO reducing the effective time even more.

Alan