[council] See the New gTLD Program site today

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] See the New gTLD Program site today
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:25:18 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear GNSO,

Please see the restructured New gTLD program site -
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtld-program.htm

The main focus is on content structure. We will be working on design in the
coming months and align it with the direction the overall ICANN site is taking.
Also note we are now on Twitter - NewgTLDsICANN. You can access it from the
site.
Also see the New gTLD factsheets now available in 8 languages.

Please send me an e-mail if you have comments/suggestions.

See you soon!

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director of Communications and Product Services
ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Direct:   +1 310 301 3878
Mobile:  +1 310 424 8631
Skype: kdlvalente
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 300
Marina Del Rey, CA, 90292, USA
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are
copying, distribution or taking action in reliance on the contents of the
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy/delete the original
transmission.