Re: [council] Incoming Council members was Re: [] NCA input to House placement

On 30 Sep 2009, at 16:57, Rosette, Kristina wrote:

OK with observers provided the persons being appointed by the Board are also permitted to attend.

Have the appointments been made? If so, are the names of our new colleagues available?

Yes they have and I believe have been added to this list at this point.

But as they have not been announced to wide world yet, I wasn't sure I wanted to be the first to do so, not being exactly sure of my proper place in this whole scheme of things.

But, since you asked, and as I was copied on their messages of congratulation, I will take a chance of making a premature announcement and give you their names and places of employment - leaving the rest of the introduction to them in the form of their SOIs etc..

Debra Hughes - American Red Cross
Rafik Dammak - From Tunisia at University of Tokyo and DiploFoundation
Rosemary Sinclair - Australian Telecommunications Users Group.

I welcome them all to this list and as incoming members of the GNSO Council. I have already communicated to them about Seoul meeting and the opportunity to 'observe' the 8 October GNSO Council teleconference.

a.