[council] Incoming Council members was Re: [] NCA input to House placement

On 29 Sep 2009, at 08:32, Avri Doria wrote:

I should mention that Andrey has been added to this list (as all newly appointed/elected council members will be), and I welcome him. Of course the incoming council members are observers on the list until 28 October. In keep with our normal processes, I invite the new council members to participate on the list as fully as they feel ready to with voting and the making of motions being the only exceptions.

I would like to suggest that incoming council members also be invited to join the next Council call on on 8 October.

Since this is not part of the normal process, I want to confirm that there are no objections.

thanks

a.