[council] RE: [gnso-osc] RE: Further Council Ops Procedures Thoughts
- To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] RE: [gnso-osc] RE: Further Council Ops Procedures Thoughts
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:35:41 +0200
- In-reply-to: <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0702D3FABC@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0702D3FA5C@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com> <A020F2BB31444D29A1414105EADFC7F8@secondgen.local> <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0702D3FABC@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Aco7bobroxomuNz7S8mvrQaOclOF9wAHFqvZAAJ+29AAAL4/HwAAL/JwAACai+AAALIWdwACac4mAAIyyqAACVafawAhecJgAACpAvAAB+KykAAa6B6g
Chuck wrote: Abstaining is not the same as not voting in my opinion.
David Mayer wrote: There is a real difference between abstaining and not voting.
Would either of you like to explain it ?
If you are correct are we in the new rules giving Council members present at a
meeting four options: