Re: [council] Agenda item 8 - GA

Hi,

Thank you Denise for this response.

To further clarify, since mention of the GA list has been left out of the newest Bylaws, I am also assuming that neither the GNSO council, nor its secretariat, has any responsibility for the list any longer. Is this correct?

In any case, unless there is an objection from any council member, I will be dropping the item from the agenda of our next meeting today/ tomorrow.

rgds,
a.