Re: [council] Letter from Rob Beckstrom to members of the US House Committee on the Judiciary

Hi,

Thanks Bruce for making sure we saw this.

Interesting response, with a hint of some of the work that may be coming our way.

It is perhaps a good thing that at long last the GNSO appears to be seeing the light at the end of the
process of 'improvement' and restructuring.

With hope that the light I see is not the light of the proverbial onrushing train.

Best Rgds,

a.