Re: [council] RE: Amended Motion to Approve Plan for Bicameral Council Seat Transition

  • To: <stephvg2@xxxxxxxxx>, <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RE: Amended Motion to Approve Plan for Bicameral Council Seat Transition
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:28:18 -0400
  • Cc: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <avri@xxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Agree with Adrian and Stephane.

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette@xxxxxxx

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been
inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my Wireless Handheld