[council] Draft Plan for Bicameral Council Seat Transition

  • To: "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft Plan for Bicameral Council Seat Transition
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:05:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Early next week I plan to draft a motion for our 24 September meeting
regarding the attached plan or any modifications of it that we make, so
it would be very helpful if there was some list discussion about the
plan in the next several days.  Please request feedback from the groups
you represent.

Thanks, Chuck