[council] Re: Remaining DNSO funds

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: Remaining DNSO funds
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:43:24 -0300
  • Cc: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=ssL4KfCuPjBxJ402RQnmxWALyV6kepj19+Jhbe+juyQ=; b=Pe2ImVvyzlcD7+E+Uw5HZPA+i8Nsglpq3AIl4vJWDroTDBNUq3hFl9KZT+zZk2n7fr VksIPfRBvJwiqwEKHHnBRr7A4aeCYDC/EIVETBd9S50xEWGQxgnwvqeNcyBHrDDQLToa ulx7ONnehBX3zXCl3HfRLAtp64ZpXBLqHeimY=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Remember the email sent by Kevin Wilson about remaining DNSO funds for
travels to Seoul.
If these funds are going to be requested, we should inform him about who is
interested.
Best regards
Olga

--