[council] Scheduling request for Seoul

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Scheduling request for Seoul
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:41:01 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Based on a number of requests from IPC members, I write to request that
the "working session" discussion of DAG3 occur on Sunday, not Saturday.
The combined impact of travel time and time difference will make it very
difficult for a number of IPC members to attend or to participate
remotely if the session occurs on Saturday.  I suspect that this problem
is not unique to the IPC.

Many thanks.