Re: [council] Regarding topics for open discussion amongst SOs and ACs
- To: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Regarding topics for open discussion amongst SOs and ACs
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 12:49:38 +0200
- Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <3901EAB5-3A60-4981-8A8A-21238FBF64E9@graduateinstitute.ch>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcoshDuO3Ii5RSJ1ukOkRTD3q4LJAg==
- Thread-topic: [council] Regarding topics for open discussion amongst SOs and ACs
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.20.0.090605
> On Sep 2, 2009, at 2:10 AM, Adrian Kinderis wrote:
>> I am sick and tired of the GAC throwing stones from a distance and
>> not getting their hands dirty.
> So let's suggest a topic on which they would feel compelled to get
> their hands dirty, and thrash it out.
I think Avri has since cleared up that misunderstanding and that that's not
what the GAC were doing (throwing stones and not getting hands dirty).
But in any case, I like Bill's suggestion a lot.
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature