[council] NCUC statement on vertical integration

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] NCUC statement on vertical integration
  • From: "Mary Wong" <MWong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:01:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

To help move things along at Thursday's meeting, I'm attaching NCUC's statement
on the issue of Registry/Registrar vertical integration to this email.

I hope it will clarify some of the questions that some of you may have about
why NCUC believes this is a policy issue for the GNSO. I would have sent it
before today, but I took the weekend to see if other NCUC members had final
comments or additions to make to it.

Thank you!

Best,
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584