[council] Working in the wee small hours
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Working in the wee small hours
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:00:15 +0200
- In-reply-to: <C6B044EA.1E8C3firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <8CEF048B9EC83748B1517DC64EA130FB3DED788668@off-win2003-01.ausregistrygroup.local> <C6B044EA.1E8C3email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acoflk9Uux+u2lTUyEOMLe4WdXM7EAAC1K+wABHBtRkAAEHboA==
The issue raised by Adrian and commented on by Stephane is not new.
To my mind the best solution is division of responsibilities.
The only meeting where we should all be present is Council - all others are
optional. It should be sufficient to have a colleague representing an interest
on other groups.
This may mean we have to consider a move from always a global optimal time to a
regional optimal time for certain issues.
Another approach is to be more efficient, talk less, act more and have less