[council] PPSC Work Team Report
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] PPSC Work Team Report
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:18:26 -0400
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Policy Development Process WT (PDP-WT)
• PDP-WT has been meeting on a weekly basis, but with very low
attendance (see recent note from Jeff Neuman to the GNSO Council)
• PDP-WT is currently discussing the ‘proposal review and voting
threshold’ stage (stage two out of five) and is expected to review
shortly a first draft of the recommendations for the ‘planning and
initiation’ stage (stage one out of five)
Working Group Team (WGT)
• WGT completed two document outlines as of 6 July 2009 on Guidelines
for Working Groups and Charters for Working Groups.
• WGT has not met since that time. Staff is drafting content, but has
not made substantive progress due to workload.
• Staff is reorganizing priorities and shifting personnel in order to
focus attention on this project.
• WGT expects to begin meeting again later in August (TBD) to review
Staff drafting activity.