[council] Characterization of Interplay between Resolution of Overarching Issues and Next Draft of DAG

  • To: <kurt.pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Characterization of Interplay between Resolution of Overarching Issues and Next Draft of DAG
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:27:32 -0400
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kurt,

(If you are not the correct staff person to whom this question should be
addressed, would you please forward it to the person who is?  Many
thanks.)

I just listened to the recording of the 23 July Council meeting.  Early
in the meeting there was some reference to the next draft of the DAG.
that [there] any steps dealing with overarching issues that are blocking
factors for publication of the next DAG and that [solutions/proposals
for them] will be included to the extent staff decides to include them."
(39:20).

Would you please advise if this characterization is correct?  My
understanding was somewhat different.

Many thanks.