Re: [council] Proposed letter on extra support for Seoul meeting
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Proposed letter on extra support for Seoul meeting
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:02:28 +0200
- In-reply-to: <7F4F1C0BA4204A30AA284AB6FDFB3DA8@PSEVO>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <BAED4E76-A690-4CC6-AEF0-F26E77DE24D9@acm.org> <7F4F1C0BA4204A30AA284AB6FDFB3DA8@PSEVO>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 27 Jul 2009, at 15:11, Philip Sheppard wrote:
The letter is perfect Avri.
On timing it should go now ie before the next Board meeting
otherwise we may
miss the boat.
So you are saying that I should send it to the board instead of the CFO?
Do others agree?
I think we are already to late for the next Board meeting as the
agenda was decided almost a week ago.